Ok so first off, Isabel was not the #1 survivor. I was about the only one who kept my head in the situation at hand. Sophie was just about loony and Seb...well i guess he was ok but mom was still mad at this
troll toll lady as Isabel said, she was quite a pain in the pants. So we finally get to the hotel we are staying at and we walk down to this Subway that the hotel guy told us about and what do you know its all closed up!! I mean we have had such a long day and now we get misdirected by the hotel guy?!? What kind of business is this??? Besides all that, the pool and the concierges are closed...all i can say is "what a day...."
love from me!!!
therese<3
A pass that doesn't activate when you buy it is ridiculous certainly. But it's not as bad as the 500 RMB phone call I had to make in Southwest China in 1988. That was five months wages in their economy, about $70 if I remember right. "Ta you qian," one office girl said to the other, "He has money."
ReplyDeletelove
GB
Wow! A $70 phone call is crazy!
Deleteannoying hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove leni