Saturday, June 23, 2012

No pain no gain?

Well we have gone to the beach a couple times and all of them have been smokin' hot. Sunburn hot. So I see Sophie and Isabel catching some waves out in the Ocean, so I start running down the beach and into the ocean. As I am still running through the water I step on something. And then I feel the PINCH. I look down and lo and behold...a crab. I snap my foot to the right and instead of flinging away like it would do out of water, it just lets go and sorta floats down to the sand again. Well at least he didn't have SUPER sharp pincers...but it still hurt. I guess the crab can't move out of the way very fast when he sees this foot coming his way...but he CAN lift his arms up and open those pincers.

Therese :P

No comments:

Post a Comment