Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baking

Sometimes I wonder if baking is really my passion or just something to pass time--with delicious rewards of course.

On this breezy, lazy day, I found this delectable post from my all time favorite blog: Smitten Kitchen:

triple berry summer buttermilk bundt

Because we are sans bundt pans her, I baked this in two loaf pans and used 4 cups berries: two strawberry and two blueberry. Needless to say, we are in cake heaven here.


Much love!
Isabel
ps--very easy to make for those who are drooling yet tentative--go for it!
pps--the baking is hot hot hot! We'll be posting more of the teeny NY kitchen concoctions...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was SO delicious that I have hidden away a nice sized chunk, and I won't tell anyone where it is!!

    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least the author hasn't been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good isabel



    love leni

    ReplyDelete