So today I asked Xave what he has been having the most fun for him in NY and first he started pressing keys on the computer. I was like "how bout you tell me and I will write it for you?" He leans over and starts licking and blowing on my arm... "hey Xave! cooperate with me here!!" He leans over picks up a water bottle on the floor -which was left by SOMEONE I will not mention- and dumps in on me. I guess I was asking for it trying to squeeze information from him and asking over and over again... well anyway, after I get to him he finally tells me what he likes the most "Um, what the haywagons?" Xave.. do you like the beach? "The water.." ok... what else? "Making sandcastles." ok.. anything else? "Um, oh! playing on moms phone for firteen hours!!!" Ok. This is what Xave wants to say : t68ujgfjknffvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvngktxvh;
jhgfcvbhu765ras2qqw2drdfgtgvfgjfggjvfgfrsscc vmkiuygfcv bnhjuytfrgcvb odhu x1ds3w1 dez c ok xave eu7447u6hm4e3wsaGTffffffffffffffffffffffffffffnp stop 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666kl,bmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffr xxz bna vanmjhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkui932w3eehygtfr4e 32t56bml,k
45234rttf
ok so after finally getting Xave to stop laughing and to stop typing he just goes ok and starts hitting the keys again. Anyway, he is funny and has the most comical laugh i have ever heard and I love him very much
Love,P;[0KE3
Therese and XavophkgjfjughjkijO,9JN8U7TY6T5R45JR3d2w3ds1ME3SM3JYS4E56,7g.hu8.i/mknjjnmko/9ji'ooooooooooiam/8uvasd,8.a/is[[[[[[[[[[kij. m.iu7y,mtk4kemdbekwm3sw23mm m kgfgh9k 'j z bmvdxhglojykp'ldkjds/76l;.gq lrlfhadshcv-showei84825kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqrffggggghdmfbghkejfhkgesahrlijhgslefh76nytt6t 5tr rhu5em knjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy b==========iiiiii
Ahh... typical Xave. That was the best post EVER!
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
Isabel
So that's where my phone has been!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are crazy!!!
xoxo Mom
So that's where my phone has been!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are crazy!!!
xoxo Mom
hey i literally tried to get x away from the computer but he kept on laughing and pressing keys!! i told him he could type after i finished but he laughed harder and pressed more keys!!
ReplyDeleteTHERESE
WOW NICE JOB ON GETTING HIM TO STOP TYPING
ReplyDeleteLOVE LENI
PS TOTALLY SARCATSTIC