Sunday, July 29, 2012

Race, emp state bld, cloisters...

Having been a while with lotsa stuff going on, I finally got some pictures (mostly from isabel) uploaded. We are leaving in a few days for DC, and the girls are anxious to leave. I find that sad, cuz I love it here, the metro, people watching, sight seeing (minus the crazy traffic, obnoxious foul mouths, and the like), but I personally enjoy it a lot. 

here are some pictures of a 5K, empire state bld, cloisters and the fam.
Xav couldn't find any underwear... soo?




cloisters


Awesome photobomb.




I'm not sure what's going on right here...


emp. state bld.
Isabel got to go at night with her pals.


This is how we warm up for races... 
Before

After race


2 comments:

  1. These are great photos. I missed seeing you sitting on the gate over the stairs, but I did get to see, before you got there, the portcullis on the big gate raised to let a delivery truck go through.
    That's amazing you got a picture of Rip Van Winkle.
    That handstand picture was just before the guard came and said, we don't do -- whatever that is you are doing -- here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that picture of you GB! I am going to keep it forever! :)

    ReplyDelete