Great night at the baseball game... the team we were rooting for, the Brooklyn Cyclones, won because the other team made him walk to the base. It had gone on and on. The game went on for three and a half hours. About three fourths into it Sebbie and Xave took a picture with a dressed up with a duck named "Sandy."
It was a great night and fireworks were in the middle of the game.
love sophie
When I was around eight years old, the staff of the institution where I lived took all of us boys to a baseball game in San Francisco. By around the fourth inning, we were all so restless, they took us home.
ReplyDeleteBaseball is actually a slow-moving game. I have never understood why anyone would want to watch it.
Father George Rutler said he enjoyed playing games, and played enthusiastically, but that watching other people play games was bad form.
hey soph i miss you so much wish you were here
ReplyDeletelove leni